Friday, June 13, 2008

Rain, Finally!!!!

Rain is on it's way to the Highland Rim of Tennessee!!! :)

We are looking at a 40% chance today & 60% tomorrow...

*Latest, Local Forecast*

This has been our best shot at rain since the first couple of days of June. Currently, for this month, we stand at 1.57"...while it has 'SEEMED' dry, a lot of it came in the first two days of June!

We'll definitely take the rainfall....

4 comments:

Charles said...

Are you still waiting for your rain Mike? I am and the sun is still shining! Maybe will get some later on during the day, good thing it's only 1:30!

Daniel said...

Got about an inch so far in Sparta, by my rough estimate.

Daniel said...

Also in Sparta, about the time of my previous post, a gust of wind lifted the roof of the Thomas Industries plant a few inches, enough to cause one of the walls to collapse.

Cookeville Weather Guy said...

WOW Daniel...didn't know that...must have been quite a strong thunderstorm to do that sort of damage.

AMS

AMS
Member-American Meteorological Society