The results are in for July and it was one hot month.
- We had just one overnight in the 50's on July 1st.
- 20 of the 31 days in July exceeded 90°.
- Last 15 days of July we were 90° plus each day except 3.
- 16 of 31 full days had an average temp of 80+ (avg of high and low)
- Highest temperature 96.5° on July 27th
- Warmest 'low' temperature 75.7° on July 20th
- Coolest 'low' temperature 59.1° on July 1st
- Coolest 'high' temperature 83.2° on July 12th
- Total rainfall: 3.86" (normal is 5.07")
- 1-day highest total: 1.06" on July 12th
- Highest wind gust: 31 mph on July 21st
Some funny things were the following:
3 straight nights with a low of 68° on July 5, 6, and 7 was followed by 3 straight nights with a low of 69° on July 8, 9, and 10. Then we went 6 straight nights with lows in the 70's followed by 3 straight nights with lows in the 60's followed by 6 straight nights again with lows in the 70's. You can't make this stuff up!
July 2011 average high was 90.55° (normal is 87.7°)
July 2011 average low was 71.94° (normal is 65.2°)
Post a Comment