... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CST Sunday...
The National Weather Service in Nashville has issued a dense fog
advisory... which is in effect until 9 am CST Sunday.
* Visibility... widespread visibilities will drop to a quarter mile
or less this evening, and will persist for several hours.
* Impacts... hazardous driving conditions will last until Sunday
morning. You are urged to avoid driving unless absolutely
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM Sunday to 6 am CST
* timing... strongest winds are expected Sunday evening.
* Winds... sustained south winds of 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40
* Impacts... unsecured items such as garbage cans and lawn
furniture may be blown over. Small tree branches may also be
snapped and blown down.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 25 to 39 mph and/or gusts of
35 to 57 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.
*Latest Local Forecast*