Looks like the rain will stay in our forecast through the weekend with a little less of a chance by Sunday.
For Friday, we'll be looking at a 30% chance of storms increasing to 50% chance by Friday night and on Saturday. By Sunday, chances decrease to 20% as a front will move through.
As we look into the future, the upcoming workweek could hold some HOT temperatures for us. 90's will be in our forecast.
On this date in 1952, Nashville hits 103 after a morning low of 63. A whopping 40-degree difference thanks to an unusually dry air mass. *thanks to the NWS for this info*