Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Rain Soon?

September 26, 2007 update for Middle Tennessee

According to our latest forecast, we're looking at about a 30% chance tonight and a 70% chance tomorrow (Thursday). Obviously, we are ready to see the raindrops. I told my wife this morning about waking up and 'thinking' it was raining outside. What I apparently heard was our ceiling fan. In my fog of sleep, I mistook the fan for rain! Oh well, maybe tomorrow morning I will hear rain on the roof.

The NWS posted a Special Weather Statement today concerning the warm temperatures over the last couple of months. You can view it by clicking here.

New Storm-based Warnings begin October 1st. I think it's a great move toward more accuracy when Severe Weather strikes. Read more by going here.

No comments:


Member-American Meteorological Society