Did you know?
- Just 10 days where our high was less than 90°
- Once in last 15 days was under 90°
- More than 6" of rain fell in July
- Our average (between high and low) was 79.5°
- Hottest high - July 16 at 96.8°
- Coolest low - 56.8° on July 2
Today (August 3rd), the high hit 97.9°, the highest temperature since August 24th, 2007 when we hit 100°. During August 2007, we topped 100° three times.
Join me on: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Examiner.com Nashville Weather CookevilleTimes Weather My Google Profile