- Expect temperatures to bottom out at 23° by sunrise.
- We're standing at 33° at 6:45 pm, so expect another 10° or so drop by morning.
- You'll need to allow extra time for your car to warm.
- Don't forget the frost from your windows.
- Finally, bundle up the kids in the morning.
Afternoon highs on Friday will feel warm, but we'll only top out in the middle 50's. Those temps will feel warm since we only made it to the mid 40's today. (46.3° at just after 12 noon)
*Latest Local Forecast*
Post a Comment