Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scattered Thunderstorms Today

We're moving into an unsettled pattern across the area today through Saturday. Expect highs around 80° this afternoon with a 40% chance of thunderstorms. Chances increase overnight to 60% with a low of 62° and remain at 60% on Friday with a high of 77°. After the rain chances pull out on Saturday, temperatures will be cooler with highs on Saturday and Sunday of 74°with skies becoming sunny on Sunday.

Yesterday's high was 82°, which was the first day in the last 11 that we were that warm. Rainfall remains at 11.50" for September, but we're sure to add to that total over at least the next 36-48 hours.

*Latest Local Forecast*

Interact with me on social media:
Weather Guy on Facebook
Weather Guy on Twitter
Cookeville Weather Alerts on Twitter

No comments:


Member-American Meteorological Society