Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday and Beyond

We awoke to a trace of rain on Wednesday morning and it was the first day in the last 3 we weren't in the 50's.

Our weather has moved into a more unstable pattern. Rain chances are 30% today and tomorrow but rise to 60% on Friday. Rain chances remain at 40% for the weekend.

Expect highs in the mid to upper 80's and lows in the upper 60's to around 70.

I don't expect the rain to completely wash out any of the next 7 days but you will need to be aware of the rain chances.

No comments:


Member-American Meteorological Society