We had more than 1/2" of rain overnight here in Middle Tennessee. No rumbles of thunder were heard here at my home. I do expect a chance of showers later today as a cold front approaches from the west. Rainfall amounts shouldn't amount to much with frontal passage, but we will keep an eye on things.
Latest, local forecast
* 5.74" of rain (normal = 5.66")
* 3" of snow
* High Temperature: 72° on March 19th
* Low Temperature: 19° on March 9th
* Highest Winds: 36 mph on March 3rd & 4th
* Barometer--High: 30.54 3/9 Low: 29.54 3/19