Monday, October 1, 2012

Wet Monday Forecast

Rainfall will continue across all of middle TN today with some thunder expected. Rain chances today are 90%. There is a chance for isolated severe storms today in southeast middle TN generally from a line from Woodbury to Shelbyville and points eastward. So, if you're going to Chattanooga from Cookeville today, keep an eye to the sky. Expect a high of 72° here in Cookeville, TN.

Overnight, we recorded .70" of rain. A great way to start the month of October!

We finished September with 11.50".

For the next several days, expect a 70% chance of rain tonight and a low of 60°. For Tuesday, a 30% chance of showers and a high of 71°. A slight chance of rain on Wednesday with peeks of sunshine and a high of 75°. We'll finally clear out for Wednesday night and Thursday where we will see of a high of 78°.

*Hazardous Weather Outlook*

*Latest Local Forecast*

Interact with me on social media:
Weather Guy on Facebook
Weather Guy on Twitter
Cookeville Weather Alerts on Twitter

No comments:


Member-American Meteorological Society