Saturday, October 13, 2012

Super Saturday Weather Forecast

Expect a mostly sunny day for your Saturday with highs reaching 75°. South winds from 5-10 mph. Tonight, skies become cloudy with a low of 57° and a light south wind.

Sunday's forecast includes a mostly cloudy sky with a 40% chance of thunderstorms and a high of 73°. It will be windy with south winds from 5-15 mph gusting to 25 mph. On Sunday night, thunderstorm chances ramp up even more with a low of 57°. Rain chances 60%. For now, I think we avoid any severe weather, but I will keep an eye to the weather sky and let you know if things change.

*Latest Local Forecast*

Interact with me on social media:
Weather Guy on Facebook
Weather Guy on Twitter
Cookeville Weather Alerts on Twitter

No comments:


Member-American Meteorological Society